25 September, 2007

Myanmar, Yangon. Our Guide - Kyaw Zay Latt

Biography: I was born in 1981 in Monywa, Northern Myanmar.I earned a university degree in Economics at the Institute of Economics, Monywa.When I first arrived in Yangon, I worked as a foreign news translator. In 2004, I joined the Tour Guide Course and becamed a licensed tour guide. I have worked full time as an independent guide since 2004, constantly researching and updating my tours. I take great pride in offering professional, flexible and entertaining tours - always tailor made to the needs of the client - hoping to add enjoyment and enlightenment both at the same time.
Note the Kyaw Zay Latt is the only tour guide of Myanmar ,describeded as the must-find guide by the New York Times .

Regions for which accredited: Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Monywa, Shan State, Kachin State, Mrauk U, Kengtung, Bago, Golden Rock, Lower Myanmar

More information here

No comments: